April 23, 2020 | Washington, D.C
Learn. Exchange. Collaborate
The Conference focuses on creating Strategic Collaborations between partners for the purpose of encouraging capacity building and investment across Research and Development in S.T.E.M. Sectors within Academic Institutions, Private Industry, and across Governments. Participants will learn from experts on industry best practices in technology transfer, address ways to successfully build global academia-industry partnerships and connect with funding opportunities for research and development.
The Conference will allow you to:
- Learn about Horizon Europe and other R&D Funding Opportunities in the U.S., Europe, and other international organizations
- Exchange best practices from industry, government, or academic leaders
- Collaborate on procurement and grant opportunities
- Leverage STEM R&D and exchange strengths across markets
- Expand and take advantage of global opportunities
- Gain market solutions and knowledge
- Facilitate market entry
- Impact country level growth
- Build global brand awareness
- Network with high-profile leaders
- Learn about the infrastructure projects across Central Eastern Europe (CEE) and the Three Seas Project
- Learn from leading international law firms and experts on tech transfer policies and how best to protect your research and innovations
- Learn about models and curriculums that have successfully increased diversity and inclusion for companies and across academia
- Learn where the R&D dollars are flowing and how to tap into them
- Take part in one-on-one meetings designed to help you fast track new clients, collaborations, and market entry
- Exchange best practices from experts covering the topics
- Exchange ideas for how to attract more diversity into your company
- Collaborate on research projects where immediate funding is available
- Collaborate on student exchange programs
- Collaborate with industry leaders and academics to meet your goals
Who Should Attend
The Conference targets country specific attendees and invites U.S. and international government leaders from areas of Finance, Agriculture, Aerospace, Healthcare, Environment, Defense, Education and National Development who are focused on the STEM R&D and the translation into market. Key attendees include private industry Executives, crosscutting the Technology and Science space, members of Academia and Higher Education Executives from leading international institutions including major U.S. Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). In addition, each delegation will include tech innovators, Youth and Women leaders, Economic Development leaders, government officers, financial institution Executives, Researchers/Scientists, and other private sector leaders.
- Senior government officials and members of the Diplomatic Corp
- Industry players: tech executives, agro-processors, space industry innovators, marketing experts/retailers, investors, farmers, etc
- Agricultural inputs suppliers: agro-chemical experts, machinery professionals, seed experts, researchers, scientists, technologists, etc.
- Academia and Educational Leadership: Presidents/VPs of Universities, Researchers, Scientists, Deans of Departments, Directors of International Studies programs, etc.
- Environmental and Land leaders focused on the cross link of agriculture and environmental impacts
- International DFIs and Private Investment Funds/Groups, and Financial institutions
- Co-op representatives, Associations and Union Groups, NGOs, multilateral and bilateral agencies.
- Youth and Gender leaders focused on the cross-link of S.T.E.M. and economic development
- Civil Leaders in the cross-boundaries connected to agriculture, agribusiness, etc
If you are a member of this community, join us as we explore markets and identify collaborative opportunities to facilitate changes and create impact.
Purchase your ticket NOW
Tickets are limited and selling out Fast.